Research PostsPost Doctoral Researcher: Centre for Inclusion and Diversity, School of Health Studies, University of Bradford, 2007-9: Operational lead for the Health Foundation Shared Leadership [BME] research project.
Research and evaluation projects have included:Working with Young People and Services
- 1st Creativity Café Sheffield Voluntary Young Persons Workforce: creative approaches to development 2009-
- Research for Sheffield City Council Community Safety, Action Learning initiative with Urban Rangers, across agencies led by the South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service. May 2009 –
- Research for NYA and Department of Children, Schools and Families, Guns and Gangs Initiatives in Northern Cities, November 08 – Feb 09.
- Research and Evaluator Sandwell Children’s and Young Peoples Trust Partnership, workforce development strategy.2006-7
- Birmingham Youth Offending services - evaluation and best practice development. Executive coaching and intervention design. 2005-7
- Looked after Children provision Birmingham City Council.2006.
- Evaluation of PAYP Projects for Birmingham Youth Justice 2006.
- Researcher and consultant/evaluator for Directorate of Learning and Culture, Birmingham City Council. Newly Arrived Children Projects.2006-7.
- Lead consultant for Local Criminal Justice Board in establishing Birmingham Community Court.2005-6
- Consultant and Researcher for leading Drug Testing Company, DATs and Voluntary Sector Agencies for accreditation of Personal Development Award Scheme [OCN] for recovering drug addicts.
- Evaluation for Altrix Healthcare of service user recovery initiative pilot programme 2006-7.
- Evaluation for the National Treatment Agency [NTA] on Harm Reduction Practices, Midlands Region. 2006-7.
- Part-time Lecturer, School of Education and Professional Development, University of Huddersfield, 2008-
- Part-time Lecturer, Liverpool University Management School, 2009.
- Associate Lecturer for the Open University Business School, MBA Work-based Action Learning module, 2004-8.
- Visiting Lecturer, Bradford University, School of Health Studies, 2009-
- Visiting Lecturer, Lancaster University, School of Management Learning, 2009 –
- Visiting Lecturer, Aston University, Centre for Learning Innovation and Practice,2005-
- Part-time Lecturer, Management School, Birmingham City University, Action Research for the DBA.
- Senior Lecturer in Business Policy and HR, Coventry University, 1999-2004. inc. CIPD Postgraduate Scheme.